AutoCAD LT Discussion Group Search

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Quick Access Toolbar

With the release of AutoCAD LT 2009 there have been many changes. One noticeable difference is the Quick Access Toolbar located in the top left of the main screen.






I created my own workspace & well, it disappeared. Here's how you add your own buttons to it. Open the CUI & drag from the command area to the Quick Access Toolbar, located under your created profile. Once there they will show up in the title area of AutoCAD LT 2009.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.